Yes, the foreign investor can include the spouse and children under the age of 18 in the citizenship file. When the approval of the naturalization decision is issued, they can get a Turkish passport from Turkey, or through the Turkish embassy in their country.
The property purchased on 09/19/2018 and later must have a value of at least $ 250,000.
The property purchased between 01/12/2017 and 09/18/2018 must have a value of at least $ 1 million.
- Getting Turkish citizenship by proof of Ottoman origin
- Getting Turkish citizenship through marriage
- Getting Turkish citizenship by adoption
- Getting Turkish citizenship through residency
- Getting Turkish citizenship by investment
No, because Turkish law does not allow Syrian citizens to buy property in Turkey, but there are other ways for Syrians to get Turkish citizenship, which are as follows:
- Fixed investment of USD 500,000
- Create job opportunities for 50 Turkish employees
- Bank deposit of 500 thousand US dollars
- Getting a work permit for 5 years
- Marrying a Turkish person
Turkish citizenship can be obtained through real estate investment in an amount of more than 250 thousand dollars in Turkey, with a pledge not to sell the property 3 years ago.
You can get Turkish citizenship by investing in one of the following ways:
- Purchasing a property worth $250,000 and keeping it for 3 years
- Bank deposit of 500 thousand US dollars for 3 years
- Investment in fixed assets of 500 thousand US dollars
- Employ at least 50 Turkish citizens in your own company
The naturalization law in Turkey, published in the Turkish Official Gazette on 09-19-2018, includes the possibility of applying for Turkish citizenship, by one of the following methods:
Buying a property worth more than $ 250,000 and not selling it for 3 years
A fixed investment of at least $ 500,000 USD
Providing a job opportunity for at least 50 Turkish citizens
Deposit in a Turkish bank for an amount of not less than 500 thousand dollars
You can get Turkish citizenship by owning real estate in Istanbul or any other Turkish city, with a value of 250 thousand US dollars, provided that ownership of the property is maintained for 3 years.
Turkish citizenship can be obtained through 4 methods as follows:
1- The first method: Residence in Turkey for 5 continuous years with a work permit.
2- The second method: exceptional Turkish citizenship, which is granted in special cases that include holders of higher degrees.
3- The third method: real estate investment at an amount of more than 250 thousand dollars, with a pledge not to sell the property for 3 years.
4- The fourth method: Obtaining Turkish citizenship after 3 years of marriage to a Turkish citizen or a Turkish citizen.
The Turkish government has opened a special office for naturalization to receive investors' requests and speed up the study of files. The period for issuing the naturalization decision reaches 45 days after receiving the completed file of documents.